sábado, 6 de junio de 2009

Carta que alienta, Marzo 23, 2009

Oh Aylin, I am jumping up and down inside my soul to read about what is God is doing among the lost and needy prostitutes of Santo Domingo!  Thank you so, so much for sending out this prayer update with specific details and names and requests.  I want you to know that ever since your last email to me telling me about Annie and the other girls who came to church with their families, I have been praying daily for them and for you and for this ministry.  I have committed to praying in the middle of the night for these women and for you every single night while I am feeding Eliza...I am crying out to God for the souls of these women!  And I am lifting you up that you may be strengthened, fortified, protected from the spiritual warfare, encouraged to persevere.  It convicts me every night as I am praying when I think about your boldness in taking Jesus to prostitutes (who HE LOVED!!) when I struggle with evangelism in the easiest of circumstances.  Thank you
for your faithfulness and may God continue to bless you as He has with humble dependence on the Spirit.

I am going to print out your latest email and use it in prayer...this is very helpful.  I desire to ask mighty and powerful things from God for this ministry.  Keep us updated!  Love you sister!
Bekah

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 
Diseño Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Lasantha | Edición ronnyfm