miércoles, 10 de junio de 2009

Aliento-Junio 9, 2009

A.,
 
We don't know each other, but we are sister's in the Lord.  I have been reading some of your emails through Heritage Baptist Church in Owensboro, KY.  Thank you for sending them.
 
I will be praying for you, the girls and God's hand to move in this ministry.  I will be praying Eph. 3:20, may God surprise you with his movement every day.
 
I used to work with male and female prostitutes in Los Angeles, CA.  I have an idea, even small, of what you are up against and the unique obstacles you face.  BUT, our God is not bound by the obstacles of abuse these girls have under gone.  Satan has created an environment and culture of evil around prostitution, BUT our God is a good and all powerful Fathe!.  He loves these girls and He loves you.  I pray that, by His grace, you will overcome evil with good.
 
Grace, peace, wisdom and mercy to you,
 
K. D.

0 comments:

Publicar un comentario

 
Diseño Free WordPress Themes | Blogger Lasantha | Edición ronnyfm